On behalf of Koushal Vikas Foundation (R),
School for Skill Development,
107/1, MKCS Buildings, 2nd Main, Mt Joy Extension, Hanumanthanagar, Bangalore-560019
Koushal Vikas Foundation (R) is a Professional Body incorporated to promote Skill Development among youth in India and abroad. It is strives to bring in a close coordination between the academic bodies and Industry for the benefit of the society. It also aims at instilling Professional Ethics among faculty and students pursuing skill development programs. In this direction, KVF invites original contributions in the form of Research Papers, Case Studies, Book Reviews and Doctoral Abstracts from Industry specialists, Faculty, Research Scholars and Students. The authors are advised to follow the guidelines specified below; while submitting their contributions.
• The Manuscript (along with an Abstract of not more than 150 words) shall be less than 5,000 words, typed in MS Word. Hard copy shall be in 12 point font in double space.
• The author shall submit one Hard and Soft Copy to the Chief Editor.
• Papers are subjected to a Double Blind Peer Review. Hence, Title Page shall be separate and the main text shall not include the names of the authors.
• Papers are also subjected to plagiarism test to avoid copy right issues.
• References should be given at the end of the manuscript and should contain only those cited in the text of the manuscript.
• Figures and tables should be numbered consecutively and should appear near the text where they are first cited. The figures should be accommodated within two thirds of A4 size paper. Captions of the figures of the bottom and tables at the top are to be given. Sections and sub sections heading should start from the left-hand margin.
• Authors using questionnaires for collection of data for preparing the paper should send a copy of the questionnaire along with the manuscript.
• The final decision on the acceptance or otherwise of the paper rests with the Editorial Board and it depends entirely on its standard and relevance. The final draft may be subjected to editorial amendment to suit the Journal's requirements. The decision about acceptance or otherwise of the paper will be conveyed to the author (s) within 30 days.
• The authors will be informed of acceptance of the article immediately after publication.
• The copy rights of the contributions published in the Journal lie with the publishers of the Journal.
• The authors are responsible for copyright clearance for any part of the content of their articles.
• The opinions expressed in the articles of this Journal are those of the authors, and do not
reflect the objectives or opinion of the Council.
• All manuscripts shall be sent to the Chief Editor, Koushal Vikas Foundation, 107/1, MKCS Buildings, 2nd Main, Hanumanthanagar, Bangalore-560019 E-mail: Koushal.email@example.com.